I’ve chosen this course expecting it to make a big change in my life, and it worked! I have never regreted my choice, and I would recommend anyone who is enthusiastic about teaching to take this course. I am so greatful to the wonderful tutors who are great professionals, passionate about their job and always ready to help.
The most exciting part of the course was teaching practice which helped me grow and develop my teaching skills. I met a lot of nice people from different countries, and I used to wait with excitement for the next lesson just to meet them and talk to them again.
THANK YOU for the best experience ever!
Course LocationDublin (Dame St), Ireland
Dublin (Dame St), Ireland
- Oldest language school in Dublin
- Located in the heart of Dublin close to Dublin’s cultural quarter Temple Bar
- Well equipped busy language school
- Internationally experienced tutors
The teacher training centre in Dame Street was established in 1979 and is the oldest language school in the city. Over the past 40 years the centre has gained an international reputation as one of the leading English language schools in Ireland. The training centre offers:
- A library of dedicated books for all CELTA students
- Modern amenities and WiFi
- access to free tea and coffee making facilities and can use the fridges, microwaves and toaster in the staff room
- Printing and reprographics facilities
- A central location with excellent transport links
- Assistance with employment after completing a course
- The school has two multimedia centres
- Student cafe and lounge
- Two rooftop gardens
- Self-access centre with teacher assistance
- Access to our e-learning platform