I found this course an invaluable guide in some of the practices a teacher can adopt in the classroom. The input sessions were well organised and full of useful information, including classroom techniques and experience from a student’s point of view.
The practical teaching side was immensely beneficial, providing practical experience and constructive feedback from all sides. This allowed me to rapidly improve my own teaching and seeing my peers teach gave me insights into what can work, how to make it work, and how to recover from failure.
The tutors were supportive throughout, and very approachable. Initially they provided a lot of support in the lesson planning stages, and gradually took a backseat, enabling me to develop my own style, whilst still providing advice and guidance where needed.
I came to the course with no previous classroom teaching experience, and left with useful information, essential practice, and a confidence in the classroom fuelled by my own achievements and experiences.
Course LocationMoscow, Russia
- Library with books on methodology and grammar reference books
- All classrooms are equipped with a projector and TV
- A computer room with access to printers and photocopiers
- Support in arrangements of accommodations and transportation
- Free WiFi facilities
- A lunchroom with a fridge and a microwave oven