Once I had decided to qualify to teach English, I found the CELTA course to be the most widely recognised credential, especially for travelling abroad to work. I wanted to immerse myself in study and teaching practice, so I chose the four-week full-time course. It was every bit as challenging and rewarding as I had been told. I knew Bournemouth (Meyrick Road) to be the largest language school in the region, with an established and trusted reputation among students and teachers. From my first enquiries onwards, I found Bournemouth (Meyrick Road) to be friendly, professional and supportive. As trainees, we built up our skills very quickly, and much was asked of us in terms of effort, time and thoroughness. Our tutors gave constantly, too; be it through input sessions, teaching which we observed, or useful and effective comments on our own development. It was the best course for me, in the best place, providing teaching tools I can use immediately.
Course LocationBournemouth (Meyrick Park), UK
Bournemouth (Meyrick Park), UK
- Located near the town centre and beaches
- Fully equipped for teacher training
- Free wireless internet access
- Modern, spacious Student Centre with sun terrace and award-winning gardens.
- The centre's catering services have a food hygiene rating of 5 (very good)