Returning to part-time education was for me an extremely daunting prospect. However, I found the course tutors extremely supportive and understanding of the difficulties I would and did encounter. The biggest surprise was the support so freely offered by my fellow students, it was an amazing experience. The course itself, was less pressured because it took place over four months rather than 4 weeks, thereby enabling students to really absorb the ideas and put into practice what they had been taught the day before. Assignments were well spaced out and the feedback from the tutors was both invaluable and excellent. The teaching practice was also extremely valuable and the feedback discussions after teaching from both the tutors and fellow students were positive, constructive and very encouraging. I would thoroughly recommend that anyone considering doing a CELTA course should consider the part-time course at Bournemouth (Meyrick Park).
Course LocationBournemouth (Meyrick Park), UK
Bournemouth (Meyrick Park), UK
- Located near the town centre and beaches
- Fully equipped for teacher training
- Free wireless internet access
- Modern, spacious Student Centre with sun terrace and award-winning gardens.
- The centre's catering services have a food hygiene rating of 5 (very good)