Just finished the August CELTA face-to-face course. It was very hard but in the end, all our tutors motivated and helped us and we all graduated. I can say that it was worth it! I suggest taking this course in London (British Museum). We worked hard but we did it!
Course LocationLondon (British Museum, Zone 1) UK
London (British Museum, Zone 1) UK
- Located a 2-minute walk from Holborn tube station and a 5-minute walk from the British Museum
- Excellent location with great transport links
- Computer room with free printing and copying facilities
- Library of essential CELTA reading material plus dedicated CELTA PC with e-resources and study materials
- Free broadband internet access