It shifted my teaching concepts to a whole new direction. I am definitely well-prepared, confident and ready to start teaching and applying what I have learnt.
The classrooms were well-equipped. The centre itself and the classrooms sizes were smaller and less comfortable than expected from a Cambridge connected course.
I could not be any more satisfied with my all four tutors. They have been unbelievably inspiring and motivating. They have definitely left a lifelong touch on my career.
Time organisation is the key. Never leave anything to the last minute. Take your time when preparing the assignments which can be done over a night would end up nothing like a week-worth of preparation and revision. Learn to switch fast from the student mood to the teacher character.
I have taught in elementary schools and language schools, so now I am looking forward to take the next step which is prep year in a university.
Course LocationIstanbul (Levent), Turkey
Istanbul (Levent), Turkey
- Located in north-central Istanbul on the European side of the city
- Located near the National Defense University
- Fully resourced training library and facilities
- Internationally experienced team
- Area where trainees can work on their assignments and lesson planning
- Computers, printers, photocopying
- An on campus restaurant
- A well stocked CELTA library with all the necessary language and methodology titles you will need for your background reading during the course with a range of recently published course books used in the classroom, grammar books, and other supplementary materials for vocabulary, pronunciation, reading, listening, writing, speaking, etc.
The training centre in Levent has successfully trained thousands of EFL teachers since first running TESOL courses in Istanbul in 1987.