Initially, I had chosen a face-to-face course, but due to the coronavirus restrictions, the course had to be delivered online. I liked the course a lot, we learned how to prepare an interesting and engaging lesson with a focus on students and their needs. We were provided with all the necessary materials for reference. We also learned about many apps available online to help us prepare materials for a lesson, which we can use when teaching online.
Course LocationIstanbul (Besiktas), Turkey
Istanbul (Besiktas), Turkey
- Located in central Istanbul in the Besiktas area on the European side of the city
- Fully resourced training library and facilities
- Internationally experienced team
- Area where trainees can work on their assignments and lesson planning
- Computers, printers, photocopying
- An on campus restaurant
- A well stocked CELTA library with all the necessary language and methodology titles you will need for your background reading during the course with a range of recently published course books used in the classroom, grammar books, and other supplementary materials for vocabulary, pronunciation, reading, listening, writing, speaking, etc.