I found the course really challenging and I learned a lot in a short space of time. The tutors were very knowledgeable and great at giving constructive feedback. I would definitely recommend StudyCELTA and the London (British Museum) centre to anyone who is looking at doing a CELTA.
Course LocationLondon (British Museum, Zone 1) UK
London (British Museum, Zone 1) UK
- Located a 2-minute walk from Holborn tube station and a 5-minute walk from the British Museum
- Excellent location with great transport links
- Computer room with free printing and copying facilities
- Library of essential CELTA reading material plus dedicated CELTA PC with e-resources and study materials
- Free broadband internet access