Pakistan TEFL Courses
Blessed with abundant natural and historical riches, such as gorgeous scenery, mountains and visually stunning mosques, Pakistan is a wonderful place to experience. You just need to walk down to one of their brightly coloured markets to see the sights and smells of its stunning culture.
CELTA Course Dates & Fees via Pakistan
Training Centres in Pakistan
- Internationally experienced tutors
- Located next to the coast, close to the Tauheed Comercial Centre
- Working with adult learners since 2008
- Situated in a busy area with many shops, markets and restaurants
- Fully equipped training facility
- Internationally experienced tutor team
The school has some fantastic facilities, such as:
- Free internet access
- Laptops available
- Printers, photocopiers and scanners
- Lunch deals available for £30 for whole course
- Kitchen with microwave, stove and coffee and tea making facilities
- Employment advice from tutors
- Library (manual and digital)
- Spacious classrooms
Pakistan is a land of immense history and a distinct culture, and a memorable place to take your CELTA course. The CELTA is the most widely accepted TEFL qualification in the world and consists of teaching theory and practice, as well as observations of experienced teachers. The CELTA tutors offer support and guidance, as well as job support, in going into your new career. For more information on what the Cambridge CELTA involves, please click here.
If you are not sure whether you are eligible to apply for the Cambridge accredited TEFL, take our CELTA Eligibility Test.
To discover more about Pakistan, visit the country’s official tourism website.