Other than being a fantastic city to study in and explore (and enjoy tacos and tequila!), the Mexico CELTA course also has a fantastic employment rate for those who have just obtained that oh-so-important CELTA qualification.
Take a look at the stats of CELTA course finishers earlier this year in Guadalajara, Mexico City and Riviera Maya below. Certainly something to take into account when considering where to take the CELTA course…
After the May course:
- Three candidates were offered teaching posts in Guadalajara
- One candidate already had work in the education department of the government in Guadalajara, so continued in that role
- One returned to look for teaching work in Australia
- Two more, who came over from the US to do the course, both applied for teaching work in Asia
From the course before that:
- Another found tutoring work in Guadalajara
- Two other Mexican candidates went back to their current jobs with a view to looking for better positions in the near future
- One had a job offer in Merida
That’s ELEVEN success stories after TWO CELTA courses in Mexico! Need I say any more?!
If you like the sound of a CELTA course via Mexico, with the Mexico post-CELTA opportunities, be sure to check out a Mexico CELTA course.
Find out more about the CELTA course in general. If a Mexico CELTA course isn’t for you, you can see more information on and apply to a range of upcoming CELTA courses around the world both face-to-face or online.
Get the most out of your CELTA course! Prepare for the CELTA with the Pre-CELTA Preparation Bundle Online Course.