- Located in the Mission Valley area, just a few minutes walk from bus and light rail connections to the city centre, Old Town and the Gaslamp Quarter
- A study corner where trainees can work on their assignments and lesson planning
- Computers, printers and photocopying for your teaching practice lesson plans and lesson materials
- Material projection technologies
- A well stocked teacher’s library with all the necessary language and methodology titles you will need for your background reading during the course
- A range of recently published course books used in the classroom, grammar books, and other supplementary materials for vocabulary, pronunciation, reading, listening, writing, speaking, etc.
San Diego is the ideal place to take the CELTA course while having a fun and memorable experience. The professional staff at the centre will ensure that you receive individual attention and support throughout your course. The San Diego teacher training centre is just a stone’s throw from San Diego river and a huge shopping mall, as well as a variety of restaurants, cafes, and bars. The centre is situated minutes from two of the city’s biggest attractions; Sea World and the San Diego Zoo, and just a half-hour drive from the Mexican border.
The English Teacher Trainers in San Diego, California, USA:
The San Diego CELTA tutors are highly experienced teachers who have also received CELTA trainer accreditation through the University of Cambridge. They have completed both the CELTA and DELTA qualifications and have many years of both teaching and training experience.
Reviews for San Diego, USA
"The course trainers were extremely knowledgeable"
"I would highly recommend CELTA to anyone"
"The CELTA was a lot of work, but I had so much fun along the way and never felt like I was without support"