- Located in Colonia Condesa, one of the most emblematic spots in Mexico City
- Close to main attractions of Mexico City
- Well equipped facility for trainees
The CELTA training centre is located in Colonia Condesa, one of the most emblematic and picturesque places in Mexico City. Studying in such a central area allows you to move with ease to all sights like the Luis Barragan House study, the National Sound Archive, Chapultepec, the Zocalo, the house of Frida Kahlo, the Palace of Bellas Artes, the Templo Mayor Museum and spend time among the streets which are full of bohemia and the cultural atmosphere of Colonia Roma and Condesa.
Our school includes:
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- A small library area dedicated to CELTA students
- An area with tea and coffee making facilities
- A central location with excellent transport links
- Cafés, restaurants and convenience stores within a couple of minutes walk
Our English Teacher Trainers in Mexico City, Mexico:
The CELTA tutors are highly experienced teachers who have also received CELTA Trainer accreditation through the University of Cambridge. They have completed both the CELTA and DELTA qualifications and have many years of both teaching and training experience. Some of them have MAs in TESOL, Teacher Education, Applied Linguistics and ELT. We also have CELTA Assessors on our team of trainers, and one DELTA Assessor, who is also the Teacher Training & Development Coordinator.
Reviews for Mexico City, Mexico
"One of the smartest decisions I’ve made"
"The program has helped me acquire the best English teaching skills"
"The CELTA course was a challenging and satisfying experience"