- Established in 1964
- Internationally experienced trainers
- Feel part of a vibrant and long established language school
- Minutes from the beach
Out partner teacher training centre in Reggio Calabria, Italy opened its doors in 1964 and has since trained hundreds (if not thousands) of teachers. The centre’s high standards are achieved by prioritising teacher development.
For their year-round teachers, attending fortnightly seminars, having regular observations and feedback and partaking in various other developmental activities is the norm. As a trainee, you will have the opportunity to observe these experienced teachers to complement the input that you will receive from your vastly knowledgeable course tutors.
As the centre is situated in beautiful Reggio Calabria, you are only a few short minutes from the beach. The tranquil surroundings offers a quieter environment (unlike other bigger Italian cities, which can sometimes be overwhelming.) With the calm atmosphere and stunning views of the famous Mount Etna, this is the perfect place to focus on a CELTA while also being able to unwind in the evenings.
Teacher training Reggio Calabria Summary:
- Experienced tutors! Their main course tutor has worked around 70 locations around the world
- Two minutes from the beach
- Competitive course fees
- A supportive and encouraging environment
- Fantastic location to discover Reggio Calabria and Southern Italy
- Accommodation assistance with single or shared accommodation from 350 Euro