- Fully-equipped centre centrally located in the historic city centre
- Near main train station
- Beautiful coastal location near Pisa airport
The training centre in La Spezia is located in the city’s historical centre, and just five minutes away on foot from a number of restaurants and a public garden by the main port – an ideal spot for a CELTA coffee or lunch break! The main train station is also conveniently accessible from the CELTA centre (15 minutes on foot), facilitating both regional and national travel. Getting around La Spezia could very easily be done on foot or by bus. The city has also implemented an efficient and eco-friendly bike-sharing system (‘Speziainbici’), allowing everyone, from residents to tourists, to rent a bicycle from a pick-up point and then drop it off at another point close to one’s desired destination.
The teacher training centre in La Spezia (Liguria) has all of the required facilities needed for the CELTA course.
- Computers available in centre for CELTA candidates
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Study area with a library
- Advice on finding TEFL work post-CELTA
- Use of books for the course
- Library on site
- Photocopiers and printers
- Free internet useage
- Coffee shops around campus