- Located in Curno, just outside Bergamo, in a shopping area with plenty of free parking
- School operating since 1996
- Perfectly situated between the Italian Alps, North Italian lakes, Verona and Milan
The teacher-training centre Bergamo has been operating since 2018 and has been a Cambridge accredited centre since 2008. It is a quality language school (AISLi member) and the largest provider of language Certifications (Cambridge, Linguaskill, IELTS, TOEFL) in the Bergamo area.
- Fully-equipped centre in a Bergamo shopping area
- 10-minute drive from the Bergamo-Milan airport
- Beautiful Medieval Upper Town and Carrara Art Gallery
The Bergamo teacher-training centre is located in Curno just outside Bergamo with plenty of free parking around the school. It is in the shopping area and surrounded by restaurants and cafés. The town of Bergamo is in the centre of Lombardy – one of the four motors of Europe – amongst the most industrialised areas in Europe. Easily reachable by car (A4), plane (Orio Airport), or train (Ponte San Pietro or Bergamo).
The teacher-training centre in Bergamo has all of the required facilities needed for the CELTA course.
- On-site library with photocopier
- Study area with computers and free internet
- Classrooms with IWBs
- Use of books for the course
- Filtered water and coffee machine
- Air-conditioning and air circulation
- Advice on finding TEFL work post-CELTA
- Restaurants and cafés near the school