About the English Teacher Training Centre in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Located in the city centre of Sofia next to Park Zaimov
- Close to cafes and restaurants
- Free Wifi, quiet parks and exclusive garden
The building is situated close to Sofia University, the Alexander Nevski Cathedral and the National Library. Within walking distance of the school you can find numerous cafes, restaurants and bars in which you can eat, drink, relax and meet friends. There is also a quiet park with free Wi-Fi internet access and open-air summer cafes next to the school. The school also has excellent public transport links.
The training centre in Sofia is not only a CELTA/DELTA centre, but is also a full-time fully functional English Language School. Every day the school runs General English classes for young learners, teenagers and adults as well as English for communication, Business English and Cambridge exam preparation classes. In 2009, the Centre became a Cambridge English Language Assessment authorised exam centre and in November it ran the first computer-based FCE exam.
Doing a CELTA/DELTA course at the Sofia centre will give you the opportunity to see what it is like to be an EFL teacher in a real training environment.
Facilities of the Teacher Training Centre in Sofia:
- 10 classrooms spread across 3 floors
- In-class computer facilities
- PC room with free internet access
- Free Wi-Fi internet access in the school building
- Teacher’s Resource Centre
- Vending machine (coffee, soft drinks, snacks)
- A lovely small garden to have your meal in or relax during breaks