About the TEFL English Teacher Training Centre in Sydney CBD, Australia
- Centrally located near the Town Hall
- Modern well-equipped facilities
- University of Cambridge, NEAS, ASQA and J-Shine
Our English teacher training centre partner in Sydney is one of the country’s most highly regarded institutions. The high calibre of their trainers, services, facilities and resources is assured through independent TESOL accreditation and auditing by the University of Cambridge, NEAS, ASQA and J-Shine (Japan).
The centre is located right near Town Hall train station and the elaborate Queen Victoria Building, just moments from Sydney’s most famous landmarks.
The school is located in a modern facility with free WiFi throughout and is well-equipped with modern audio-visual equipment. There are photocopiers and printing facilities available for CELTA trainees, a reference library and a noticeboard with all the latest job vacancies.
Sydney CBD teacher training centre facilities:
- Large and light filled classrooms, over 3 levels
- 2 student common areas, with table and chairs
- 2 student kitchen areas with refrigerators and microwaves
- Free WiFi throughout
- Computers, printing and photocopying facilities
- Excellent location in the heart of Sydney