TEC London Erasmus Plus
TEC Course Introduction
The Teachers of English Course in Highgate, London is designed for non-native teachers of English. The course aims to update participant’s teaching methodologies and professional knowledge, as well as to improve their English skills.
Participants will learn about teaching methodologies and techniques, and how to assess and make best use of teaching resources and aids.
The course will cover:
- Lesson planning
- Background to language learning and teaching
- Observation of experienced teachers
- Language development
- Teaching aids and resources
- Classroom management and practical teaching skills
- Different methodologies for teaching
The course is eligible for the European Union's Eramus+ funding.
Teachers of English Course - Entry Criteria
All applicants for the TEC must:
- Be an English Teacher with or without experience whose first language is not English.
- Have a minimum level of English: Upper Intermediate is required as minimum level (B2).
TESOL Courses for non-native English Teachers - Certificates
On completion of your course, you will receive a certificate from the training centre London, with details of the course dates, the number of course hours, this will be 20 hours per week, and details of topics covered. In addition you will receive a detailed and personalised report from the course director, with suggestions for further professional development.
Gaining this Certificate will improve your skills while improving your CV or resume.
How to apply
If you believe you cover the minimum requirements to be considered as a candidate for the Teachers of English Course - click the apply button below.
How to Apply with Erasmus+ Funding:
- Click apply and fill in the online application form
- Agree the course with the necessary people at your school
- Contact the Erasmus+ office in your country and apply for your funding
- We send you the PIC number
- Book your course and accommodation
- Go to your destination!
Payment can be made via bank transfer and must be received no later than 21 days before the course starting date in order to guarantee your place.