Advanced Methodology and Language London Hampstead Erasmus Plus
Advanced Methodology and Language Erasmus Plus - London Hampstead
For the Advanced Methodology and Language the school in London requires candidates to have an English Level equivalent to a C1 +.
Accommodation options in London Hampstead
The school in London Hampstead offers this options:
Homestay, residence and studio. The tutor will fully assist you once you have applied for the course.
Primary Methodology and Language Description
This course is designed to raise and consolidate awareness of the principles and practice of teaching English to secondary school students and adult learners.
Primary Methodology and Language Course Aims
During the course, participants are exposed to wide range of language teaching practices and methodologies. This can include the following: working with advanced lexis; an inductive approach to grammar; developing the writing skill; developing the reading skill; exploiting the interactive whiteboard; testing and syllabus design, as well as an in depth approach to teaching speaking and listening skills. Participants are encouraged to share ideas with their peers and our trainers. In addition, all participants are welcome to use our comprehensive range of materials and resources including student library, computer room, wireless and interactive whiteboards.
Applying for an Overseas Teacher Refresher Course with Erasmus+ funding:
- Select the course that you wish to apply for and discuss your intended application with the person in your school who is responsible for staff development and EU funding (Erasmus+ Coordinator).
- Get confirmation of your acceptance on the course and the fees from the host organisation/course provider. Your organisation will need to refer to this letter within the application for funding.
- Please inform the host organisation/course provider of your application. They will help with any information regarding their course to enable the application form to be completed successfully.
- The applicant organisation needs to register as an applicant organisation on the European Commission Authentication Service (ECAS), if not already registered. (see below for more details)
- Inform the host organisation/course provider as soon as you receive the result of your funding application. Up until this point your place on the course is provisionally reserved. Once you confirm that funding has been granted you can be enrolled on the course and your invoice sent.
- Pay as soon as you receive the funds. Only once payment has been received can your place on the course and any accommodation booked be confirmed.