Online On Demand Teaching English to Young Learners Course Bundle
You've trained to teach English and find yourself teaching kids.
Teaching English to children isn’t just throwing a few games and colouring-in activities on top of your teacher training for adults. How can you be effective in a young learner classroom - not just making it enjoyable, but also getting them learning?
- The course bundle is made of seven mini courses
- See children and teachers in the language classroom
- Discover how children develop and learn
- Find out how to create effective learning environments, manage behaviour starting with your own!
- See the journey of how children transition through to communicating successfully in English
- Lots of tips and ideas for the classroom and how to engage children
- Extra bonus material such as templates, downloadables and further reading
|1. The Characteristics of Young Learners|
|2. Listening Skills|
|3. Speaking Skills|
|4. Reading Skills|
|5. Writing Skills|
|6. Managing the Young Learner Classroom|
|7. Lesson Planning|
|8. Bonus Material|