English Teacher Training Vancouver
Teacher Training Centre in W Pender Street, Vancouver
The CELTA training centre in Vancouver is accredited by Languages Canada. Located next to Stadium Skytrain Station, it has a number of facilities. It is really easy to reach either by Skytrain or by bus and parking is available to staff and students.
- A study corner where trainees can work on their assignments and lesson planning
- Photocopying for your teaching practice lesson plans and lesson materials
- An Overhead Projector
- Television and DVD player
- A well stocked CELTA library with all the necessary language and methodology titles you will need for your background reading during the course
- A range of recently published course books used in the classroom, grammar books, and other supplementary materials for vocabulary, pronunciation, reading, listening, writing, speaking, etc.
English Teacher Trainers in Vancouver, Canada
The CELTA tutors are highly experienced teachers who have also received CELTA Trainer accreditation through the University of Cambridge. They have completed both the CELTA and Delta qualifications and have many years of both teaching and training experience.
Find a TEFL Job Post CELTA
As a StudyCELTA trainee, you will be able to sign up for free to our TEFL jobs website www.teflwork.com. TEFLwork is a platform only for qualified English teachers and will allow you to find work both at home and abroad with your newly gained CELTA certificate.
Accommodation in Vancouver
We recommend candidates book accommodation through AirBnB.
Vancouver and Surroundings
For before or after your CELTA course!
Scenic views, mild climate, and friendly people, Vancouver is known around the world as one of the best places to live.
As the largest city in British Columbia it is one of the most cosmopolitan and multicultural places and if you love the outdoors, you'll love Vancouver. The city is also criss-crossed with a great network of bike routes that make getting around on two wheels easy, safe and fun.
Blog posts about Vancouver
From bustling cities to slow-paced towns, cool waters filled with seals and orcas, to high-altitude glaciers above remote terrain; the Pacific Northwest is a land of stark contrasts. Read more...