English Teacher Training West Manama, Bahrain
About the Centre in West Manama
West Manama's location was founded in 2012. Since then the school has a proven record in assisting various educational institutions in Bahrain to meet the national quality of education requirements.
CELTA candidates will benefit from the:
- Library or resources for CELTA
- Support in arrangements of accommodations and transportation
- Free access to printing, photocopying and WiFi facilities
- Walking distance from variety of restaurants, cafes and shops
- Quiet, safe and secured area with 24/7 security guard
- Options for group or individual visits to areas on the wonderful island of Bahrain
- Only 5-10 minutes drive from Seef district area, where all the famous shopping malls are located
- Only 10-15 minutes drive from the capital city of Manama and its old Souq
- For those coming from Saudi Arabia, the Bahrain centre is only 15-20 minutes' drive from the borders.
Find a TEFL Job Post CELTA
As a StudyCELTA trainee, you will be able to sign up for free to our TEFL jobs website www.teflwork.com. TEFLwork is a platform only for qualified English teachers and will allow you to find work both at home and abroad with your newly gained CELTA certificate.
Accommodation in West Manama, Bahrain
Bahrain and Surroundings
Bahrain, located in the Persian Gulf, is the heart of history and culture in Arabia. Legend also has it that Bahrain is the true ‘Garden of Eden’, which comes by as no surprise considering its stunning scenery and mesmerising architecture. Manama, the country’s capital, will take you back 5000 years with its historical and UNESCO sights. The National Museum, located on Manama’s waterfront, houses exquisite archaeological pieces that echo the nation’s past. What is more, with several new art galleries, Bahrain has an emerging art scene. Local artists often contribute to the development of Block 338, which is the city’s main district for chic restaurants and cafés. All in all, Bahrain is a unique combination of the old and the new, with a drive for maintaining its history and culture whilst also keeping an eye on what’s new.
Please see here for more information about Bahrain.