The CELTA course in Johannesburg was tough but worth it! The tutors gave great feedback which helped me progress through the course and I now feel prepared to teach!
Course LocationJohannesburg, South Africa
Johannesburg, South Africa
- Three computer laboratories with 50 terminals all with internet access
- A wide range of computer software
- A canteen serving hot and cold food
- Over 20 comfortable and well-equipped classrooms
- A students' lounge area
- A library with a wide selection of books, audio readers, current magazines and daily newspapers
- A quiet room for self-study
The teacher training centre in Johannesburg is conveniently located in Braamfontein, an exciting environment that embraces multiculturalism and the vibrancy of city life. We have been at the cutting edge of course design in teacher training programmes and, as a result, our teachers are well known for their creativity and professionalism. All Johannesburg teachers have the CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) awarded by Cambridge University. Many are also DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) qualified. Most of our teachers have taught overseas and had experience with students from many different cultural backgrounds. We pride our teachers on being committed, enthusiastic and motivated and experienced in teaching in many different parts of the world.