It was an intense learning experience and something that made me test my potential to the full in a short span of time. It made me self reflect at various times about my teaching practices in the light of communicative method of teaching. The teaching practices though quite stressful and frequent were the most important part of ensuring we were applying what we were learning. The feedback by the tutors was precise and backed with evidence and knowledge which made it convincing.
Overall the course certainly helped me upgrade my skills and gain immense confidence in teaching English to second language learners both at Upper Intermediate and Elementary levels. I feel the month has been productive and rewarding.
Course LocationLondon (British Museum, Zone 1) UK
London (British Museum, Zone 1) UK
- Located a 2-minute walk from Holborn tube station and a 5-minute walk from the British Museum
- Excellent location with great transport links
- Computer room with free printing and copying facilities
- Library of essential CELTA reading material plus dedicated CELTA PC with e-resources and study materials
- Free broadband internet access