I’m really pleased that I chose the Online Part-time CELTA at the London (British Museum) centre. The quality of teaching from my course tutors was first-rate and I felt very supported throughout the entirety of the course. A major benefit of having taken the 100% online CELTA is that I can now conduct an English lesson capably and confidently online. The fact that I can now use Zoom for teaching purposes is already benefitting me in my current teaching position, with the majority of teaching in the higher education institution I work for being moved online for the foreseeable future. The thing I liked most about the course was the collaborative approach to teaching and learning. Getting regular feedback on my teaching from both my tutors and fellow trainees really informed my teaching and helped me to build on my strengths and improve on my weaknesses for future lessons. Having completed the CELTA, I feel that I have the necessary knowledge and skills to embark on an exciting new career path in the field of TESOL and I have the wonderful staff at the London (British Museum) centre to thank for that.
Course LocationLondon (British Museum, Zone 1) UK
London (British Museum, Zone 1) UK
- Located a 2-minute walk from Holborn tube station and a 5-minute walk from the British Museum
- Excellent location with great transport links
- Computer room with free printing and copying facilities
- Library of essential CELTA reading material plus dedicated CELTA PC with e-resources and study materials
- Free broadband internet access