Doing the CELTA course at the Krakow centre was an amazing experience! Everything was thoroughly planned and well-organized by a team of outstanding tutors. We knew, at every point, what we had to do and how it would benefit us. The tutors were extremely supportive, friendly, understanding and highly professional. Thanks to their input and feedback, I was able to develop as an English teacher faster than I thought. They want you to do well and they’ll make sure you finish the course successfully. It’s definitely worth your money and an excellent springboard to teaching English. You’ll be in great hands at the Krakow centre. Cheers!
Course LocationKrakow, Poland
- Library for CELTA candidates
- Classrooms with interactive whiteboards
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Employment advice from tutors
- Help with organising accommodation
- Free access to printing, photocopying and WiFi facilities
- Walking distance from variety of restaurants, cafes and shops
More about the centre:
The Krakow teacher training centre is a 14th-century mansion overlooking the vibrant and bustling main square in the heart of the city. Close by are countless cafes and restaurants. It offers modern, well-equipped classrooms (with interactive whiteboards and air-conditioning), highly qualified teachers and a very pleasant atmosphere. There is a constantly updated CELTA library with helpful resources for the course.